Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OFF! You darn bugs!!


Lately I've been working with my parents on their new property, helping to do all sorts of things, depending on the day. From insulation to clean up work, sorting wood and riding the tractor around and pulling all the rocks out of the topsoil to get it ready for grass seed. With their property being on a stream, and mosquitos love mud... I have been getting eaten ALIVE! The very first night I was there I wound up with at least five bites on each ankle cause I was wearing capris, and my meaty arms... I can't even tell you how many bites I had on each.

Being able to try Off! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent has been a LIFESAVER!! I'm not the biggest fan of spray on skeeter repellent and being able to just clip something onto my pocket has been so helpful! Its less heavy than the tape measure that I've been wearing on my pocket, which has been nice cause I'm less weighed down then I'm used to!!

It was so easy to start up the Off! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent, and easy to use is a definite plus in my eyes! The fan that powers the repellent is quiet and not distracting when I'm trying to drive around the tractor that I have no idea how to use as it is!!

Its super important to protect against West Nile Virus that can be carried by mosquitos, and Off! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent has been the most convenient way that I've found to protect myself. Not only from West Nile, but from the frustration of being covered with itchy, uncomfortable mosquito bites!

This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review.

0 comments:

Back to TOP