Tuesday, September 30, 2008

About Me!

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by A Couch With A View!

My name is Casey, I've been going by CaseyDeuce for years now. I'm a full time working, college degree in progress, mom of 2, Boug (the daughter, 7) and Lil' Buddy (the son, 3). I work hard serving up food and tending bar, as well as helping to manage a great chain restaurant that I've been working with for almost ten years now. We're living in upstate NY and we wouldn't have it any other way!

A Couch With A View is my own little personal space. I try to make time for myself every day and writing here is one of my very favorite ways to do so.

I'm a hairdresser by trade, though I only do it for my friends and family now. I've been a waitress and a bartender for many many years and I can make a mean margarita even though I barely drink!

Events I've attended:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also recently attended the Cook's Ham Blogger Conference (3/16/2010) and was also featured on a Honey Nut Cheerios cereal box. I did work with Shop Rite, together with Bloggers in Caring, to have cereal donated to local food banks. I do need to update this list, but in short, recently (late 2011) I've attended events with Price Chopper and Activision as well.

In 2011, I worked with TheMotherhood, Nickelodeon and the National Wildlife Federation for the B Kind 2 Earth Day campaign as a community leader.



Comments? Please leave some!
Feedback? Let me know what you think!
You can reach me at CaseysCouch@yahoo.com!
I thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll be back to visit!

Back to TOP