Thursday, August 13, 2009

Inscribe-It MEGA Review!


We're big readers in our house and I'm happy to say that Boug is on the right track. She's constantly looking through books and copying words! We were stoked when we were given the chance to add a book to Boug's collection from Inscribe-It.

I knew after looking at my choices that were available, that Boug would just love "How The Zebra Got Its Stripes." There's much love for a company like Inscribe-It who can take a classic "Golden Book" and bump it up a notch with a personalization page. We added in Boug's picture and a sweet note to her from me and daddy!!

Inscribe-It books are perfect for every age and occassion, I can just see giving someone a beautiful book, personalized just for them, to say thank you or for a graduation gift. And the books available aren't just for kids! They have books geared toward teens, moms and dads! I particularly like the "F My Life" book and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the hub reads this review and I get that one for Christmas with a little personalization from him!

Don't forget, I told you not too long ago at Extraordinary Mothers that there's an Inscribe-It Twitter Contest going on!! Make sure you check it out!! Big thanks to Inscribe-It and EM for making this Mega Review possible!!

2 comments:

Unknown August 14, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Great review Casey! We love our book too :)

Dian August 17, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Very cool! I hadn't seen these before.

Dian
www.groceryshopforFREE.com

Back to TOP