Now since its almost 1 am as I type this, technically my very own EA Sports Active challenge will be starting today!!
I would love to say that I'm just pudgy, but I'm not... I'm about coughfiftycough pounds overweight and I've got to do something about it!!!
Thanks to EA Sports, I was able to receive the EA Sports Active for the Wii and I'm super stoked to start being serious and getting into some sort of shape. Preferably one that's not as round as I am now.
I've lacked the motivation to even look at it yet, which is just depressing as all hell, but I ate the last of the ice cream in the house tonight and won't be replacing it for at least 30 days while I do this. When I can prove to myself that I can accomplish something like this, then MAYBE, I'll allow it back in the house. Until then... hasta luego ice cream and cookies.
A little bit more about EA Sports Active:
- Game includes a deep co-operative multiplayer game mode.
- Engage in fitness made easy through 20 minute circuits feature a variety of familiar activities that target upper body, lower body as well as cardio.
- Follow the guidance, motivation and training tip of your very own virtual personal trainer.
- 30 day challenge' of tailor made 20 minute workouts, that change as you progress each day, and track calories, intensity and progress throughout your journey.
- Gameplay/workout options are extended with the included Nunchuck strap and resistance band accessories, and compatibility with the Wii Balance Board (not included).
Want to win EA Sports Active for yourself?? Post a comment here with something fitness related, something easy that you do to cut a few calories, to burn a few extra pounds off?? Leave me a tip, a recipe, anything that will help me on my journey!! You'll also be able to comment on my weekly update posts as a valid entry!!
Extra entries?? They are different this time around!!
You can tweet this giveaway daily, using @caseydeuce and #easactive.
Post this giveaway on your blog, facebook, myspace or any other social site or message board, leaving me the link to it.
This giveaway will close at 11:59 pm est, June 30th. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 3 days of winning email or else prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. Also, please double check your blogger profile to make sure your email is accessible or leave it in the comment, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win?
(((Hugs))) to EA Sports and Kathryn for making this giveaway and challenge possible!!
Purchase EA Sports Active here or EA Sports Active at Amazon.