Monday, June 8, 2009

EA Sports Active Update!!

All in all, I'm proud of myself!! I've been really disciplined with my EA Sports Active 30 day challenge and I've been doing it on schedule all week! I even snuck in an extra workout early in the week!!

I'm annoyed with myself that I couldn't get my workout done during the day on Saturday, then we went out to a bbq, so by the time we got home it was after midnight and I did my workout, but it doesn't see me doing for Saturday, it counted for Sunday.... so there, I technically had 2 Sunday workouts!!

Running has been getting a bit easier, but lunges and jump lunges are my nemesis... They make my thighs burn something fierce!!

I've met goals, surpassed calorie burns and received trophies... what a great way to feel better about yourself!!

My original plan was to weigh myself again after 1 week of workouts, but I dont think I'm going to... I think I'll go through the whole 30 day challenge and weigh in at the end of it all!!

Don't forget to enter into my EA Sports Active giveaway, commenting first on the original post and then you can comment again on update posts- like this one!! You can also tweet this giveaway daily using @caseydeuce and #easactive. You can also gain entries for leaving the link to my main post on your blog, facebook, myspace or other social sites or message boards!

Pick up your own EA Sports Active at Amazon.

7 comments:

kado! June 8, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

I ♥ these updates you are giving! I'm seriously gonna see if they have this game at Blockbuster to rent next time we are there!

Active_Boy June 8, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Glad your challenge is going well. Keep up the good way and stay #easactive! :)

Tamara B. June 8, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

I saw the commercial for this and would love to try i thank-you for the updates and can't wait to see the lean mean machine that you are going to be in thirty days.

jennymartin116 June 8, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Keep up the good work...you will see results!

kalea_kane June 9, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Good for you! I think it is awesome that you have gotten your workouts in. :) I think weighing yourself at the end of your 30 days is a great idea.

Anonymous,  June 10, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

I know what you mean about the lunges making your thighs burn, ouch! At least you know it's working though! Remember, if you ever need some motivation check out the Motivation Center at the EA Active website. Works for me :)

Back to TOP