Friday, June 26, 2009

Padding my paypal...


I love to have a couple bucks in my paypal account at all times. I HATE pulling money from the debit card, checking account or anything else just because something cute on etsy or ebay or whatever catches my eye....

Soooo.... I've been padding my account a little at a time weekly by YouData!! I literally check their ad player 2 or 3 times a week and take about 2 minutes, view a few ads and then get paid a couple bucks in my paypal account weekly!! It adds up a little at a time and I love having the extra bucks just sitting there!!

Can I suggest YouData to you?? Its definitely worth the 5 minutes (tops!) a week for a couple bucks!!

6 comments:

judybrittle June 8, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

I can't join. I don't have a cell phone. That would have been nice.

taysmommy June 8, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

I heart my youdata. The first week I got almost $4.00 and since then its been under a buck. Its still something tho!

kado! June 9, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

great tip..I'd never heard of it before!

kalea_kane June 9, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

I love youdata. I like that it goes to my paypal and that can support my esty obsession. Every little bit helps.

Tony June 27, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Great blog, I'm now following you.

There are lots of places that you can earn money by creating web pages or by bookmarking or viewing them. It's a great idea.

A couple more are Tagfoot and Squidoo where you can earn quite a lot every month. You can read more about them at http://www.squidoo.com/tagfoot_tips

Hope this helps.
Tony

JoeyfromSC June 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

I like them too! I just signed up last week and got $1.63 deposited yesterday into my paypal:)lol

Even if it's 2 bux on avg. per week, that's $8 in free money for very little time spent!

Back to TOP