Friday, June 19, 2009

Stinky, Itchy, Sheddy Doggies??


When I was 14, I worked for a lady who bred German Shepherds. It was my Mom's best friend from high schools mother, who also happened to be a bus driver, so after school, I'd get on her route and she'd drop me off at her house and I'd spend a good 4-5 hours 3 weekdays taking care of upwards of 12 big, ass German Shepherds. Not to mention I was there for at least 6 hours on 1 weekend day doing the same. I guess my money-hungry ways came early and I was willing to shovel dog crap in order to get my hands on some! But one of the biggest pains taking care of all those big furry pups was the grooming. They had such a thick undercoat that I had to brush out and it took forever and I came home at the end of the day literally smelling like a disgusting dog.

Well at 14, I had no idea that the dogs really weren't supposed to be shedding that much and that they really shouldn't have been making me smell as badly as I did. They shouldn't have been as smelly as they were!! We'd love to have a dog once we have a home of our own, but the main concerns are shedding and smelling.

Dinovite has a customized solution to the issues with dog shedding and smelling, thank goodness! You can browse through their guide to see which of their products are right to keep your dog from being sheddy and itchy and smelly!! With supplements, shampoos and treats you can easily manage the issues and make your dog much happier. Cause honestly, if YOU were shedding and itchy and smelly, how happy would YOU be??

The Dinovite solutions center has an awesome questionairre that you can go through, step by step to customize to your pet and see which products are recommended. You can then even email or print the report for easy access! They even have customer assistance available to call if you have any questions or concerns!

Words can't express how much I loved the dogs that I worked with, but as much as I loved them, I hated the smell that much more...

Post?slot_id=40116&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Unknown June 19, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

That sounds like a great product. Thankfully my dogs don't smell and are well groomed, but I know plenty of smelly dogs, so I will pass the word along lol.

Back to TOP