Thursday, June 11, 2009

Perk Up Dad For Father's Day!

Starbucks SubscriptionYou can get all of your Dad, husband, brother, son etc.. favorite teas and coffees delivered with a awesome Starbucks Subscription!! Everything can be customized to how often they need to be delivered!!



Starbucks® Sirena™ Espresso Machine by Saeco ()We'd love to have espresso on hand and the Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine is definitely the way to go! Can you believe that Starbucks teamed up with BMW and Saeco Italy to build this bad boy?!?! Awesome espresso from top notch companies? You totally can't go wrong!!







Starbucks Via isn't your everyday instant coffee!! For those mornings that we run late and have forgotten to set the coffee pStarbucks VIA™ Ready Brew Tumbler by Starbucks Coffee (10-oz.)ot to brew the night before, the Starbucks Via comes in so handy!! And don't forget the Ready Brew Tumbler, perfect for drinking the Via on the go!!






Starbucks CardOf course, the old standby, the gift card! How can you go wrong with saying "I know you love coffee, I know you love tea, I know you love pastries, now get some on me!!"




2 comments:

kado! June 11, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

...hey...your images on this post are not working...maybe it is my end?

Kimberly June 12, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

Nope - I don't see the images either. I do however love Starbucks!

Back to TOP