Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here about the EA?? 1st Update

Hey ya'll!! Just went through browsing my "recent keyword activity" and it turns out that there are quite a few people visiting by searching "blogher" "ea sports active" "ea sports active challenge" and "ea sports active progress." So, to sum it all up, yes, I'm going to BlogHer '09 and yes, I'm taking part in the EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge!!

So I wanted to say thank you for coming by if you've never been here before!!

I started my EA Sports Active Challenge last night, June 1st, and it was depressing, since I got on the scale before doing so, but motivating at the same time.

The crazyness of it, is I can definitely feel it today, less than 24 hours later!!
I burned 124 calories, where they had said last night that they only projected me to burn 119, so I feel good about surpassing that, even if its only by 5 calories.

I especially loved boxing, the running though... thats my enemy!! Its going to take me some time to not despise running so much... and my downstairs neighbors too. They must have been pissed at like midnight when I was finishing up!!

Don't forget!! I'm giving away a EA Sports Active, so go check out this post to see how you can enter- this is an update post so comments here count as entries as long as you comment on the main post first!!

5 comments:

Gwynne June 2, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Running is the bane of my existance on Active. Seriously, it just kills me! But I push through it, and it is getting easier!

Way to go! I started the 30-day challenge yesterday as well. Okay, so I restarted it, since I got the game two days after launch and couldn't wait LOL

Unknown June 2, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

That's great Casey, keep at it :)

Colleen June 2, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

I am in love with the active myself...I am trying to win one for my sister who has been supporting me losing with the wii fit and active.

LeBizyB June 10, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

It's great to hear that this is working for you and you are starting to feel it.

JDSG

lebizyb(at)q(dot)com

Back to TOP