Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bored on a Sunday....

I'm snagging this meme from Chelsea over at Mama Makes Money, who snuck it from Ms. Modern...

STEP ONE:
Spell your name with songs.

Coldplay- Fix You
Aimee Mann- Driving Sideways
Sublime- Badfish
Elvis Costello- Alison
Yellowcard- Only One

STEP TWO:

Name: Casey

Birthday: July 23rd
Nickname: CaseyDeuce, Deuce

Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Zodiac Sign: On the Cancer/Leo Cusp

STEP THREE:

The shoes you wore today: tossed my crocs on for a minute
Your weaknesses: the kids, good chocolate, great coffee.
Your fear(s): being alone outside in the dark, harm coming to my kids
Your perfect pizza: onion!
Goal you’d like to achieve: get a job.....

STEP FOUR:

Your best physical feature: oh goodness... umm, I can't even go there, I don't have any!
Your bedtime: usually between 12 and 1
Most missed memory: my friends that have lost touch with, my friends and family that have passed away.

STEP FIVE:
This Or That…

Pepsi or Coke: Neither! I'm not a soda fan.
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds only cause of their sweet tea!
Adidas or Nike: Adidas, though I've been running in Shox lately.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Sweetened No Lemon!!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee, all day, everyday!

STEP SIX:
Do You…

Smoke: cigarettes, yes.
Curse: Too damn much.
Sing: quite often!
Dance: with the kids especially!
Take a shower everyday: I try to shower everyday, though the little one doesn't always allow it.
Have a crush: Only my hubby!
Do you think you’ve been in love? Of course!
Want to go to college: Would love to go back!
Like(d) high school: Absolutely. Some of the best times of my life!
Want to get married: Already am!
Get motion sickness: Yep! Can't be a passenger in a car.
Think you’re attractive: No, not so much.
Think you’re a health freak: Goodness no, I'm trying to get in better health though.
Get along with your parents: Fabulously.

STEP SEVEN:
In the past month…

Gone to the mall: Nope,
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: not in the past month.
Eaten sushi: Ewh, I just puked a little in my mouth.
Been on stage: Nope
Gone skating: Not since I was like 13
Made homemade cookies: Yep!
Gone skinny-dipping: Nope!
Stolen anything: Not in many many many years!

STEP EIGHT:
Ever…

Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope!
If so, was it mixed company:
Flashed anyone: Nope!
Been beaten up: Not at all!
Shoplifted: Not in many many years.

STEP NINE:

Age you hope to be married: Got married when I was 25.
Number of children: Have 2 already, I'm done. This shop is CLOSED!
Describe your dream wedding: Laid back, casual, fun!
What country would you most like to visit? Ireland!

STEP TEN:
In the opposite sex…

Best eye color: Doesn't matter!
Best hair color: Doesn't matter!
Short hair or long hair: Doesn't matter!
Height: TALL!! My hub is 6'6"!!

STEP ELEVEN:

Number of people I could trust with my life: Maybe like 3 or 4.
Number of CDs that I own: in the hundreds.
Number of tattoos: 3
Number of piercings: I'm down to just the ears.

Personal Quiz

Who were you with yesterday? Hub, Boug and Lil' Buddy
What woke you up this morning? Lil' Buddy
Where are you? in the living room.
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? certainly hope so!
Do you like anybody? Of course!

THE PAST

Ever thrown up in public? gotta love Key West, FL.
Passed out because of alcohol? sure have.
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? getting the little one to nap.

THE FUTURE

What kind of home would you like? Something modest. I'm a simple girl.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Not 100% sure yet.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Same as I am now, hopefully a few pounds lighter though and with a job. Attending the kids school functions and being the good mom that I am.

IN GENERAL

Do you like candy necklaces? Nope, I find them in pockets when I'm doing laundry.
When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? Practically every day!
Do you listen to music every day? Absolutely.
Do you still go trick or treating? I take the kids, yes, I steal their candy.
What was the last thing you ate? Hot Pocket for lunch.
Are you a fast typer? fairly quick.
What’s your favorite type of soda? Dr. Pepper
Have you ever moved? Ummm like 13 or 14 times in 27 years.
Have you ever won an award? I won one at my high school graduation.
Are you listening to music right now? nope, listening to nickelodeon
How long ’till your birthday? just under a month.
When were you the saddest in your whole life? when my best friend died in high school.
What time is it? 2:36 pm.
Do you use eBay to buy or sell? on and off occasionally.
Who makes you mad? My 4 year olds attitude.
Have you ever heard a song written about you? Nope.
Something you want to happen in 2009? Get a part time job that works with my schedule.
Summer 2009? Can't wait for the kids big birthday bash!!
Honestly, do you miss 2008? Not so much.


HONESTY SECTION

Honestly, what color is your underwear? shhhh...
Honestly, what’s on your mind? getting the baby to nap.
Honestly, what are you doing right now? peeking at the baby, he's almost asleep.
Honestly, have you done something bad today? Nope. Nothing bad.
Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone? The hub.
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? I don't think so.
Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time? My daughters attitude. Money.
Honestly, do you bite your nails? all the time.
Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? Never.
Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment? not really- maybe just the hub.
Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now? Not at all.
Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like? Not really.
Honestly, are you in denial? Nope.
Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat? Nope
Honestly, do you like anyone? I like lots of people!
Honestly, does anyone like you? I would hope so...

ANGER SECTION

What do you do when you’re mad? take it out on the hub.
What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? punched a metal cabinet.
Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? Unfortunately yes.
Do you swear when you’re mad? Oh boy oh boy do I swear when I mad...

CRYING SECTION

When was the last time you actually cried? Yesterday, I had a migraine.
Ever cried yourself to sleep? I have.
Do certain songs make you cry? Nope.
What usually makes you cry? Frustration.

HAPPY SECTION

Are you usually a happy person? Yeah, I think so!
What makes you the happiest? My family.
Do you believe in yourself? Sure do.
When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy? I say thank you and take the compliment graciously.

0 comments:

Back to TOP