Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rockin' Out On The Couch...

Am I a bad mom for not wanting to share Guitar Hero On Tour for the DS with my daughter? Is it wrong that I've waited for her to fall asleep before I snuck the DS out of her room?

Don't get me wrong, I love to share with my darling little daughter, but the Guitar Hero On Tour is addicting!! And its not like I'm even good at it!! I absolutely SUCK! But I keep playing in the hopes that I'll get better at it. The hub on the other hand, rocks. And he's certainly not shy about telling me how much better he is than I am.

Guitar Hero On Tour has some of my favorite bands and songs on it and I'm absolutely LOVING that!! Playing Fall Out Boy, Coldplay, Lenny Kravitz and Weezer among many others definitely rocks my socks! There are 28 songs to be played!!

Since Guitar Hero On Tour is for the DS, being able to take it wherever is such a huge perk... (get it? On Tour...). Though my daughter is only 4, I know she'll be whoopin' me in rockin' on the 4 hour trips up north to see my in-laws. And I'm definitely wishing we had a 2nd DS cause I'd like to be able to play against the hub with the wireless, even though I know he's going to whoop on me too.

Like it says on my twitter page, and all over the blogosphere... "I'm rockin' out on the couch, I've got a great view of the mess." And it became even more true when I got Guitar Hero On Tour cause I'm definitely supposed to be doing housework, not playing video games....

Purchase Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits at Amazon.com or at the Guitar Hero On Tour official website!! Big thanks to Mom Central for making this review opportunity possible!

2 comments:

kado! June 24, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE playing my sons guitar Hero...I actually kept it to myself during a flight from JFK to SLC! I did not share at all! LOL! I am actually REALLY good at the DS version & the XBOX360 version....I guess it's because of my past musical lessons...LOL! It is one of the few games I have beaten!!

Back to TOP