Friday, June 26, 2009

Prio on a new bathing suit!!



After yesterdays fun outside with the kiddie pool, the slip n' slide and the sprinkler among other things... I completely realized that I'm a doofus and didn't buy Boug a bathing suit yet this season. After jamming her long legs into the one from last summer and seeing how poorly it fit, I was appalled that I would even put my kid in that suit!!

So after having fun and playing around, I let Boug come inside with me and take a look at some bathing suits at amazon.com since I had cashed in some codes at SwagBucks and she picked out the cutest swimsuit all by herself!! I thought she would pick out something ugly and tacky, but my darlin' picked out something that I approve of without any arguing! Gotta love days like that...

3 comments:

kado! June 26, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

I love the look of that new suit!!!Very cute indeed! she has great style!

Unknown June 28, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Love the new suit, super cute :)

Back to TOP