Thursday, June 18, 2009

Send those kids off to camp!!!

"Schoooooolsss OUT for summaaaa.....!!!!"

How quick are you shipping the kiddos off to summer camps this year?? Boug hasn't been lucky enough to go to one yet, but she's been begging. Its hard to keep the kids occupied when they've been so used to going to school, day after day, and then summer vacation comes along and they complain there's nothing to do. I remember when I was a kid and being bored out of my mind after 1 week of summer vacation. My own mother only was able to ship me off to summer camp once!! When I was 9 or 10, I wound up being able to go to Girl Scout camp and it was probably one of the coolest experiences of my life. One of the not so cool parts... the hell that I heard when my mom realized half of the stuff that was packed didn't make its way home, but not to worry- I brought home plenty of glittery pinecones and construction paper tee-pees to make up for it all.

Now, if my own dear, darling, sweet mother had realized that fun labels would make things come back to my bunk and my suitcase, this would be a whole different story!! Stuck On You now has the most adorable Designer Camp Pack available for your kiddos!! Each pack contains 15 name dots personalized with your childs name and fun icons, and also includes 10 jumbo dots personalized with the name and optional address... maybe that way the lost left sneaker might get mailed back to you?? Then there's the Stuck On You Original Camp Pack that is LOADED with 50 clothing transfers, 50 small name labels, 20 shoe dots, and 100 mini name labels!!

Here's some ideas for using your Stuck On You labels, or things NOT to forget to label!!

Clothing labels for:

  • Swimsuits
  • Pillows
  • Pajamas
  • Socks/Underwear
  • Laundry Bag
  • Raincoat

Small labels for:
  • Camera
  • Flashlight
  • Waterbottle
  • Bug Spray
  • Baseball Mitt

Mini labels for:
  • Toothbrush
  • Sunglasses
  • Lip balm
  • Nail clippers
  • Comb/Brush
  • Swim goggles

Shoe labels for:
  • Flip flops
  • Cleats
  • Sneakers
  • Water shoes

So send 'em away with their items labeled with Stuck On You camp pack labels!! Without worries that their belongings are going to be lost forever!! Don't forget the Call-Me Cards so the kids can exchange info to keep in touch, as well as bag tags for the outside of their bags!! You can see Boug with her big yellow flower bag tag on her Dora tote she brings to all her playdates!

3 comments:

Sky June 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Great product! I'm heading over there now!

Thanks for the info!

Unknown June 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

I wish I could afford to sent he kids off to camp lol. Those would be good for alot of things though, like Daycare, babysitter or even just school. I don't know how many times stuff has been lost at school. I swear, everytime I bought Parker the nice super thick $10 gloves some little snot would steal them right away. I think I'll be stocking up before the school year begins again!

Back to TOP