Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It really IS easy to win!!

You've heard me speak my praises of ItsEasyToWin.com before in the past but I need to let you know that BINGO is coming back bigger then before!! To get in on the BINGO games, make sure you sign up for Its Easy To Win and then mail in a SASE to Eric and he'll mail you back your bingo cards. So for the cost of a .44 cent stamp, you could quite possibly win a couple hundred bucks!!

While at the site, make sure you check out Its Easy To Win's daily sweeps, each day you enter your email in puts you in the running for an amazon.com gift code!

Now this is my most favorite part... the LIVE GAMES!! Tonight being Tuesday means that there's a LIVE GAME going on at Its Easy To Win tonight at 9 EST. Live games rock because its not all cookie cutter crap, Eric has a personality and it really shines through during the LIVE Games. State Your Case is so much fun to watch and I've never even been picked to play. There's the wall with all the cases on it and if you get picked, you choose a case number and make a guess to which state license plate is in there. I want to be picked and guess 7-New York!! And its not just money that you could win- sometimes there's trips to be won or if you didn't pick a winning state-case combination, you could still win with the dollar amounts hidden in some of the cases!



Make sure you hit up the LIVE Game tonight at Its Easy To Win and send away for your BINGO cards before the new round starts!!

3 comments:

Sky June 23, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

SOOO cool! I'm thinking I'm going to miss a baseball game tonight! I want to play some games!

Thanks for the heads up Casey!

Unknown June 23, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

This sounds great. I'm gonna have to check this out tonight. Thanks for sharing :)

Michele P. June 26, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

yeah, it's alot of fun to play-I could have won 2 grand but picked the wrong case, and lost out on the $100 he offered too! Oh well, I will have the pleasure of seeing him next week in person in NH!

Back to TOP