Thursday, June 11, 2009

What the Friggity-Frigg??

My dear friend has a URL issue. It makes me so frustrated!!

Long story short, Kristin from An Ordinary Life had some credit card fraud stuff going on not too long ago, took care of it, but forgot to update her info for her payment on her URL address. Never got a notice that it was time to re-up and GoDaddy went and sold her URL, (aordinarylife.com) out from underneath her.


THEN... whomever purchased the old URL, must have known it was worth something because they tried to sell it again for like $500!!! Are you kidding me!?!?!

Now Kristin from An Ordinary Life has branched out to become Our Ordinary Life, and you can find her at www.OurOrdinaryLife.com.

Seriously though? Don't you think that there should be some sort of a grace period or something if the payment isn't received or didn't go through? Shouldn't there be a wait time before the old URL goes up for sale, just in case the owner didn't mean for it to get sold??

Although I know its a pain in the ass for her, I'm excited to see what Kristin has up her sleeve for OurOrdinaryLife!!

3 comments:

kado! June 11, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

OMGosh!!!!
The I only like NY as a friend made me laugh out loud!!!

But i'd have to say I really like:
I'm a McLovin'

My love for the movie Superbad wins!

Kristin June 12, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

Dude..just make this a lesson to everyone! Go Daddy sucks!!!

Pricousins June 12, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

I think it's ridiculous too!

Back to TOP