Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Over at a Daily Dose of Toni, each week she is sweet enough to host Quotable Sunday! If you'd like to participate, head on over and link it on up!!

This weeks quotes are from 3 people pop culture has lost this week, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.

"Honesty is the most single most important factor having a direct bearing on the final success of an individual, corporation, or product." ~Ed McMahon

"God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met." ~Farrah Fawcett

"I am proud of what I have got and I need an audience." ~Farrah Fawcett

"I'll always be Peter Pan in my heart." ~Michael Jackson

"The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation." ~Michael Jackson

2 comments:

Unknown June 28, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Nice quotes, I especially like the first two.

Rhonda Gales June 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Love your quotes, especially the ones by Farrah Facwett. We have truly lost an Angel. I so admired her strength and courage during her fight.

We've lost 2 additional Angels with MJ and Ed McMahon as well.

Back to TOP