Friday, June 19, 2009

Container Gardening



My husband has completely gone insane with the gardening.
It would be one thing if all of the plants were in the ground and not taking up my entire porch and ramp up to the porch... But no..... He's "Container Gardening" and its taking over all the space that we have to get into our house.

Not only that, he's stolen the part of my neighbor's yard by her garage. Granted she's elderly and won't be doing any gardening there herself, but still... he's gone nuts!!

So... Does anyone else do container gardening? Have you come up with a system for keeping the containers from taking over your space!?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown June 19, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

I haven't done any container gardening. I didn't think a porch would be a good place. I might just have to get some cute little pots to grow some herbs in. I won't go nuts like your hubby though lol. Don't ya just hate when guys take over your space?!

Deb@Mommie Mayhem June 20, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

LOL I am guilty. My side porch is filled with containers of this plant or that plant.

Back to TOP