Friday, June 5, 2009

Not Feeling So Good....

I'm quite unsure whats going on with me, but about a week ago, I smashed my nose with the door to my house. I totally wasn't paying attention to the door and I decided to open it, damn near taking off my nose from the left hand side, the way I was standing and my big heavy metal thick ass door was swinging. For the past few days, I've been having this weird feeling in my nose, on and off throbbing headaches and pain going across the right side of my face, pretty much along the cheekbone and down in front of my ear.

You know that feeling in your nose when you have a cold, and your nose is about to clear itself a little and start gushing running?? The kinda little crackle feeling in the back/top of your nose? Thats been happening non-stop for the past two days... at least once an hour. Sometimes more. It feels like my nose is going to run profusely or start bleeding or something, but nothing happens... I'm so confused as to what the hell I did to myself of what happened!!

So did I break my nose? WTF??

7 comments:

Leslie M. June 5, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Go to the Dr.. you could have broken your nose!
Not worth taking a chance Bebe!!! Esp since you don't feel good.. GO!!!!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kristin June 6, 2009 at 2:49 AM  

Oh no Casey! My purdy little face..

kado! June 6, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

That sounds Painful!!!! OUCH!!! I'd go get it checked out...you should not feel bad still...after a couple days! That is not good!

Becca June 7, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

I agree with everyone, it sounds like it's time for a trip to the doctor. I have recently learned it can be worse to wait so go soon :)

Unknown June 7, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

I would definitely get it checked out! You could have done something serious to it.

Pricousins June 7, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

I hope you're feeling better! Go to the doctor like Mama Leslie said!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom June 8, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

Yep yep! Please go see the doctor. All of these ladies are correct. You should not be having those weird feelings. I'm so sorry this happened to you...stupid door!

Back to TOP