Thursday, June 25, 2009

EverythingMom.com BlogHer '09 Sponsorship Contest

EverythingMom.com is holding a BlogHer '09 Sponsorship contest and I have to enter. Here's the thing, I've been so blessed to have an amazing sponsor that covered my conference ticket and another sponsor that was supposed to cover another part of my trip, but needless to say I'm feeling nervous that it has partially fallen through with the 2nd sponsor. Now here's the problem- I've already paid for that part of my trip with money that I really didn't have to spend!!

The $500 EverythingMom.com sponsorship would mean the world to me and could be something that I could actually SHARE with one of my very best blogging buddies as we don't have our hotel room covered yet... Granted we're staying up the road and not at the conference, in order to save a few bucks, but if I won, I would be able to cover our hotel stay with a few bucks left over for a couple drinky-poos!!

Now, if I won, it wouldn't be just me, since I'm going to share with a friend that I've never even met IRL!! There would be a whole "2 for the price of 1" way of being able to spread the word about EverythingMom.com's Revenue Sharing Program!! Of course we're loudmouths and talkative so pimpin' out EverythingMom.com would come as a piece of cake!! We're even putting together 100 exclusive swag bags and make sure that there's some EverythingMom.com paraphenalia jammed in there along with all the other great stuff!!

What do I hope to get out of the conference? Well of course I want to meet the awesome people that I've been talking with for so long- especially K and Queen Mommy... but besides that, I haven't ever really been away from my kids and I desperately need a break!!

Everything Mom

2 comments:

Unknown June 26, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Good luck! I hope you win :)

taysmommy June 26, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

Ohhh I hope ya win mama!

Back to TOP