Sunday, September 20, 2009

Launching Ninjas all over NYC!

No, not really launching ninja's all over NYC, but it caught your attention, didn't it?

Photobucket
I'm letting the cat out of the bag... On Thursday I'll be in NYC with some great bloggers for an awesome event. I'll be spending the day with other bloggers and Food Network's Robin Miller to check out Euro-Pro's new Ninja Master Prep. As somewhat of a "foodie" I'm stoked to check out the Ninja in person with an awesome group.

I'm ready to put the Ninja to the test!! It says that it can, among other things:::
  • mince, dice, chop, blend and puree
  • make several drinks at a time
  • has uniform crushing and cutting action
  • one touch pulsing
  • dishwasher and microwave safe

Of course I can't wait to try it out, see how easy it is to use, how convenient it will be. Just reading about it makes me drool for it, I love kitchen gadgets and I'm always adding one more to my wish list... For $59.85 and buy one get one free at the site, make sure you check it out- it could be the perfect gift for someone or yourself!

I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back! You can also follow the launch of the Ninja in NYC on twitter, just search the hashtag #ninjalaunchnyc!

3 comments:

Liz September 20, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Woot! I am so ready!! :-)

kado! September 21, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

oh...you'll be "right down the street"!!! Have fun in the city! Are you gonna be at Chelsea Market? That is where the Food Network is filmed (at least it used to be a couple years ago) that is right near E's old school and S's office! Have FUN!

Back to TOP