Saturday, September 5, 2009

Can you help out?!?!

UPDATE!!! (directly from Dustin--)
the KIIS FM’s site has had the “technical difficulties” line up all day long...This is because on Monday morning when our names magically disappeared (along with one other couple), all our votes had disappeared as well. Meaning no running tally was kept since the first day of voting. All votes were lost. Gone. Needless to say, Iris and I were crushed. Not only have we been campaigning online, but we spent the entire Labor day weekend in the local mall, with a laptop set up, getting as many votes as we could, on the spot. Now we find out our hard work completely went to waste...

KIIS FM has decided to restart the contest, with everyone back at zero. Voting will re-open tomorrow morning 9/9 at 10:00am PST, and end on Sept 18th. That’s right, another 9 days! Ughhh. We’re physically exhausted, but must power through this to win. We’ve appreciated everyone’s help, so we kindly ask for your help once again



***I love the pr that I work with to bring awesome reviews and giveaways to A Couch With A View and now one of them needs some help!!

One is in the running for a full wedding package and how cool would it be for him and his fiance to win that!?!?!

If you vote, let me know in the comments... maybe I'll give one random voter a prize?!?! Or you can leave a comment on any giveaway post for an extra entry. Let me know that you "Voted for Dustin's wedding!"

Dustin and his fiance Iris are currently finalists in the KIIS FM "Perfect Wedding" contest. This means that they are going up against nine other couples to win a wedding valued at almost $120,000. In order to win they need your votes. It only takes a minute to vote for them.
Here is how the process works:
1) Go to this web address: http://www.kiisfm.com/pages/wedding09/finalist.php
2) Select "Iris Rodriguez & Dustin Sandoval"
3) Enter your e-mail address at the bottom (The e-mail address is taken in order to make sure you don't vote more than once per day, not to put you on a spam list or anything like that)
4) Click "Vote Now"
5) You will receive a confirmation e-mail. Click the link in the e-mail to finalize your vote You can vote for them once per day from Sept 4th until September 14th.

19 comments:

dor,  September 5, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Guess What? I voted and confirmed my vote for Iris Rodriguez & Dustin Sandoval. Quite the contest...hope they win.

dorcontest at gmail dot com

Leslie M. September 5, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

I'm a sucka for Romance I voted and confirmed my vote!!!! XOXOXO
Hugs,
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Unknown September 5, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

They got my vote! They're so cute together, I hope they win!

Anonymous,  September 5, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Voted and confirmed. I hope they win it!

Unknown September 5, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

voting for them!!! but not because of a contest but because you asked me 2!! hugs BTW got package today ty doll!

Mom Union September 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

I voted! They're too cute! I hope they win.
Heather
dontaskme22 at yahoo dot com

Shoz September 6, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

Oh they are sweet! I voted for them too!!

LindaD September 6, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

I voted for Iris and Dustin's wedding. I like their yellow with a hint of brown wedding color idea!

Nancy,  September 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

I voted for them and confirmed my vote! What a great prize! Good luck to them!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Deb K September 8, 2009 at 1:40 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Table4Five September 8, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

of course I voted for Dustin, he and Iris totally should win! :)

joeandbridge September 8, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

I Voted...Good Luck
Bridgette Groschen
joeandbridge@aol.com

Anonymous,  September 9, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

nothing is really free! Dustin be careful. 30% taxes on your prize! thats not a free wedding. but if that is ok with u, best of luck

Steph September 12, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

voted for Iris & Dustin & confirmed!

Back to TOP