Sunday, September 6, 2009

Handy and cute for mini-lunches!

Zojirushi America has the greatest mini-bento set, perfect for school lunches. With the vacuum insulated main bowl, and its two side bowls, its a great set for reducing waste and being convenient. It even changes to half its size when its empty!

Boug is by no means a picky eater, but she does like variety and she does like more than just a sandwich and yogurt for lunch. The mini-bento is a great way for me to pack lunches that I know she's going to eat, and not have too much returning home, uneaten.

She's even been trying to perfect her chopstick using skills, since the mini-bento comes with chopsticks in the cutest case and she has already told me that she will NOT be subsituting a fork or a spoon for the chopsticks! I love it because it keeps her interested in her lunch, keeps her from getting bored with what she's eating!Had to test out the hot/cold retention though, because I want to be sure that if I send something to school warm, that its going to still be warm when its lunchtime and I wasn't disappointed! I put some oatmeal into the container at breakfast time, 8:30ish, because it was the easiest thing on hand, and I checked on it at about 12:30 pm. It was exactly how you'd hope it would be, warm and ready to eat! I know that's definitely going to come in handy this winter especially, when I don't want to send her with a cold sandwich, on a cold, NY winter day.

All in all, I'm so happy with the mini-bento and Boug can't wait to use it! And the green print that she recieved is going to make her one of the most stylish kiddies in kindergarten!

You can find Zojirushi products at online stores, or pick up a mini-bento at amazon.com.

3 comments:

Unknown September 6, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

totally cute! she will be the most most stylish kiddie in kindergarten for sure!

kado! September 6, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

how cute! i love that they come with chopsticks! Fun!

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) September 8, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

This is adorable! Thanks for showing it off.

Back to TOP