Thursday, July 9, 2009

Who's Headed To BlogHer??

My curiosity is killing me!! I'm so excited, this is my very first trip by myself away from the kids and I'm stoked, though I know I'll be missing them....

I want to know, though some of you I know already, who is headed to BlogHer?? Which parties are you planning on hitting up?? What are you looking to do while you're there? What are you bringing?? What are you wearing??

I have one shirt that I've been saving for weeks, hasn't been worn, because I want to bring it to BlogHer without smooshed up Cheerios stuck to it...

2 comments:

Princess Golden Hair July 9, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

i'm going to blogher and I'm finally trying to figure out what I'm going to wear. Do most people dress up for the parties or do they go in the casual mode?

Unknown July 9, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

I'm not going, but I wish I was... Next year!

Back to TOP