Thursday, July 16, 2009

EM's Swag Bags for BlogHer '09!! Last Chance!!

I wish that I could take everyone not going to BlogHer, jam them in my suitcase and bring them with me... but alas... I cannot.... but I can get your business cards into the super awesome swag bags that the Extraordinary Mothers have put together!! This is your chance to be noticed while unable to attend the Super Bowl of blogging events!!

Would you like your business cards in our Swag Bags?? Be sure to shoot me an email- CaseyDeuce (or Kristin at Our Ordinary Life) and we'll get you all squared away!! Have no business cards? We can help with that too!! Just touch base with us!!

Who else is in our Swag Bags you ask?
We've got so many awesome companies included in our swag bags! Treats and goodies galore!!
Untitled-3
(and more!!)
logo-wetonesimageimageimageimageimage
imageimageimage

1 comments:

sheena@sophistishe.com July 17, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

As if I need any more boxes in my house!!! JUST KIDDING! You know I love you guys!

Back to TOP