Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Style Guide presents... Kiss The Girl Clothing!

If you're following the trend with the choices that we've made with the summer style guide, you'll notice a lot of soft cottons, comfort and casual and Kiss The Girl Clothing is no different.

With a great selection of some of the greatest designs like their Anchor's Away shirt or the Red Wing Explosion, Kiss The Girl Clothing is one of my favorite choices for casual wear this summer. I received the Poppy's tee and I couldn't tell you how many compliments I've received, even though I was only wearing it while running errands! My own mother came close to just stealing it from me cause she loved it so much! The Poppy's tee to me, is the perfect way to jazz up jeans instead of just pairing them with a plain white tee.
Not stopping at shirts, Kiss The Girl Clothing also offers capris to pull the outfits together! Its easy to shop online and pick up the Kiss The Girl Clothing items that you love and get free UPS ground shipping on orders over $75!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP