Friday, July 24, 2009

Like a little kid on Christmas Eve....

Here it is... almost 1:00 am... I can't sleep.
I've packed, unpacked, re-packed, added to my bag, cleaned up, grabbed some forgotten jewelry, found the piece of my birthday cake that I was supposed to eat hours ago and still I'm wired.

I think that most of it is the anticipation of BlogHer '09 and knowing that my flight leaves at 6:00 am.

Lets put it this way... I'm NOT a morning person. By no means can one classify me as a morning person. In high school, my best friend tried to wake me up at 6:30 am to drive down to Six Flags for the day, I, in my sleep, kicked her across the room.

So, the flight leaves at 6:00 am... which means I have to be there by 4:30. It takes 45 minutes to get to the airport, at the least... lets say its closer to an hour... so I have to leave here by 3-3:30 the latest. Which means, 2:00 am I have to be up and getting ready... yeah. That's about an hour from now.

What was I thinking!?
I missed out on the vibrator swag from Room704...
I missed out on the People's Party...
I missed out on the Crocs party...
My roomies have all been together, having fun on MY birthday without me!


All because I wanted to spend my birthday with my family.

Next year WILL be different, I can assure you that. I'll fly out late the night before instead of early the morning of.

Stupid....
Stupid.......
Stupid...........

2 comments:

Pricousins July 24, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

aww I'm sorry but I hope you had a good birthday!

kado! July 28, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Finally getting a chance to sit a my computer for a few minutes.....and I wanted to wish you a Happy B-day...hope it was super fun with the family...and can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Back to TOP