Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Have You Seen Some Swag??

As I'm sure you know, Extraordinary Mothers is putting together some kickin' swag bags for BlogHer. I have to say a big thanks to Sheena over at Mommy Daddy Blog, cause without her, we'd be screwed... she's been collecting the swag, protecting and loving it while it patiently waits to be packed up into the bags... (which is a whole nother story...) and handed out at the quickly approaching BlogHer.... What? You want a preview?? Okay... but you must thank Sheena for putting this cute little video together and please, resist the urge to dance. Focus on the Swag! FOCUS!!!


5 comments:

taysmommy July 21, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Thats a whole lotta SWAG!

Leslie M. July 21, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Wooo Hooo.
You are gonna have so much fun!!
Enjoy!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Mom Union July 21, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

I tried to focus. I tried really really really hard, but I could't resist the urge to dance (and drool.) I did the "shake your booty" dance. I shook it, shook it hard. Yeah. I did.
And OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to have so much fun.
P.S. I can fit in a suitcase.
Heather

Kristin July 22, 2009 at 2:58 AM  

It was like..spy music.

Pricousins July 25, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

that's a lot of stuff! Baby Boogie was chillen!

Back to TOP