Friday, July 10, 2009

To Bitch, or Not To Bitch?

There are so many ridiculously stupid and tiny things every single damn day that gets on my nerves. They're stupid, they're dumb and for no reason at all should they bother me, but I'm a whack and a control freak, therefore they do.

The word for those shiny little disc things that you sew onto dresses and stuff to make them look fancy... they are SEQUINS people! Not SEQUENCE.... that's an order that things go in...

www.
www. annoys me. Do we really need to pay any attention to the www? We all know that 99.9% of websites start with www. so do we need to reiterate that to people when we're giving them a web address? I think not.

Dirty looks in the grocery checkout line. If you're behind me and you give me a dirty look, I'm gonna laugh in your face. Yep, I will. You roll your eyes because I use 8439038923 coupons in a single transaction... but if you don't want to be bothered with my coupons, you're more than welcome to pay my grocery bill. So either look away, or hop on another checkout lane.

Why is it that I've had my email passwords for quite some time now, but I seem to rush through it and type it wrong? Then I do it again, all the while thinking I type it right... but didn't. Picture this going on 4-5 more times before I "hunt & peck" style type it in due to frustration.

Billy Mays, I love you... but commercials piss me off. I know how to flip a burger, even those tiny ones, believe it or not, and I know how to get toothpaste out of the tube. So I'm sorry, Big City Sliders Station and the toothpaste thing (I can't remember its name) I'm rendering you useless. Now that thing that the lady has with the 2 sections and she makes candy bar cakes and stuffed soup... THAT I want.

And this pic is probably the last one you'll see of me with long ass hair... come Monday, I'm choppin' the crap off!! And thats my... "I'm on the phone... wtf..." face.

10 comments:

kalea_kane July 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

You kill me! I get you, girl. Sadly, the www is going to have to be said again and again. I work at a radio station and I often have to do voice over work and say the websites. It is amazing how many people will call up after hearing an ad where we didn't read www who can't find the website! It is insane.

Thankfully I don't get dirty looks in the grocery line. I think it is because I still have a strong East Coast attitude. It tends to freak people out. :)

Hope you have a better day. :) Good luck with the new hair cut.

Kristin July 11, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

ROFL Casey you crack me up.

I love the WTF face.

Kimberly July 11, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

LMAO
You said it girl!
I agree 100% and then some!

Unfortunately I still keep typing the dang www. just because when I don't people get lost and write bitching 'cause the link doesn't work - ugh!!

Becca July 12, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

Why are you chopping your hair off? I am donating mine on Friday...I can't wait!

Unknown July 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

I would not call that Bitching, I would call that speaking your mind. And well said I might add.

Loved the post!!

The Mommy-Files July 13, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

Casey, you are so funny!

Hope you feel better :) Can't wait to see your new haircut!

kado! July 13, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

You are too funny! I hate those "looks" at the grocery store too!

Liz July 13, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Funny, and well said!! I have to agree with you about all of them! :-)

Back to TOP