Friday, July 24, 2009

BlogHer '09 Update!

After a hectic morning... lack of sleep and all... I've arrived in one piece...

First off was meeting the girls that I've been friends with for what feels like forever, in real life! They of course, are awesome as ever and I'm totally blessed with the coolest chicks in my life!!

After breakfast, speed dating (BlogHer style) was super cool... doing the circles around the huge conference room, getting to know a few women first thing in the morning! Perfect occassion for Stuck On You's "Call Me" cards! They're adorable and able to be completely personalized with the info that you want to share with new friends!! And to be responsible... the "Call Me" cards are made of recycled materials!

Then there was much socialization, the passing out of the awesome Extraordinary Mothers swag bags (don't worry, if you didn't get one today, there's more going around tonight and tomorrow) which included tons of great goodies, from Tootsie Rolls, to Vicks and more... including awesome mousepads from Stuck On You as well!! I'm one of those girls who likes to use a mouse no matter what computer I'm using (too bad the hub didn't get me an apple one for the laptop), and didn't think to pack one in your bag, now you have one for your use, here at BlogHer and when you get home too!!

Stay tuned for more updates from BlogHer '09... I'm off to freshen up a bit and head off to the BlogHer Cocktail Party... the Nikon party and the EA party... Lets hope the muscle that I pulled completely out of whack eases up....

Oh, and I totally rode the wienermobile with Kristin from Our Ordinary Life...

4 comments:

Unknown July 24, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Sounds like so much fun!! I am absolutely jealous, wish I was there. Next year though ;)

Pricousins July 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

that rocks! I missed the weinermobile when it was here in Baltimore!
Hi Kristin!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom July 25, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

Oh I cannot wait to hear more - this is exciting! I'm so happy that you are having a good time, and meeting up with the girls! Tell them all hello for me okay?

Angela July 26, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

It sounds like you're having a lot of fun - looking forward to the next update.

Back to TOP