Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pack it up, Pack it in...


let me begin....

I'm not a good packer. I jam stuff in every nook and cranny of a big duffel bag and away I go... but not for BlogHer. I could never ever go on an airplane with a crummy ol' duffel bag and hope that its sufficient... I shall never go on another vacation again like that...

Sherpani has come to my rescue! They've sent me the most beautiful new Meridian 22" UltraLight expandable luggage in the most gorgeous color called palm... but the inside is beautiful too, so pretty that I'm almost sad that no one really gets to see it, maybe I'll walk around asking everyone if they'd like to see the inside of my luggage... and then I'll get those crazy looks....

The Meridian is not only gorgeous, but its expandable (make room for swag!) and it has so many different compartments and sections so that packing up is a breeze... I know what goes where and its easy!! Sherpani's responsible too... the Meridian is made out of 67% recycled materials! The recycled aluminum one touch retractable handle makes getting around the airport ridiculously convenient too!!

Not only that, you'll be seeing me tote around my Flora Minor Sherpani Messenger bag, also in the fabulous palm color, around BlogHer cause its the perfect size for my ibook and some essentials... you know, water bottle, wallet, business cards, power strip, battery etc... etc... and its got that same awesome floral pattern inside too!!

Sherpani has a ton of more choices too, with lines that cover all the items you'd need, from bigger luggage to accessories and apparel to baby carriers!

5 comments:

Kimberly July 22, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Now that is an awesome bag and I love the color!

Joy and Melissa July 22, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

I could use that for all our trips! Great review!

CMC July 23, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

Ultra-light and EXPANDABLE? Wow, I might even be able to get all MY stuff in there!

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

Back to TOP