Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Style Guide presents... Demibella!


Demibella, aka the "lucky me" tee home, carries a great way to show how proud you are of your mom-hood. With tees that say "Mommy of..." you can show off how many kids that you've been brave enough to bear!

I'm always excited to wear my Demibella "Mommy of 2" shirt, though its summer now and I received a long sleeved shirt, I'm happy to have it ready to go once the cooler weather hits. Demibella offers tanks, short sleeved tees, long sleeved tees, and hoodies, as well as tote bags so that you can always show off!!

The hilarious Niecy Nash, from Reno 911 has snagged up a Demibella tee, as well as Shar Jackson, Brooke Burke and more... I love being able to wear the same brands as the stars!!

So whether shopping for long sleeved or a hoodie for the cooler weather or a tee or a tank for the warmer weather, Demibella's lucky me tees are definitely the way to go to show off your hard work!!

1 comments:

kado! July 21, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

those are cute!

...hey did you find my blog again...you had sent me a comment that I was not on your google-reader...maybe it was because I had switched my URL...I hope you find me again...I like you!

Back to TOP