Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Am Ageless Because.....



This statement is something that has really got me thinking... why am I ageless? Cause sometimes, I really don't know.

I'm ageless because, even though the past 5-6 years have been a whirlwind of going from "drunken party girl" to "stay at home mama" I've never lost the sense of who I am, which is key to remaining ageless- being true to yourself and who you are!!

I'm ageless because, I'm just like the women in my life that I look up to, my mother who is so hardworking and fun loving and my grandmother who is the biggest wise ass I know!! If I can be half the women that they are when I hit their ages, I'll be truly lucky.

Now- I'm writing this post to participate in Our Ordinary Life & Ageless giveaway for $200 BlogHer spending cash, and runner ups will receive a bottle of Ageless. If you're headed to BlogHer, you should enter too!! And let me know that you'll be there! I can't wait to start meeting people!!

1 comments:

Pricousins July 3, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Nice post. Hope you get it!

Back to TOP