Sunday, July 5, 2009

EM's Mommie Swag Bags for BlogHer '09!

Have I mentioned how excited I am for BlogHer '09?paperblue

With Extraordinary Mothers, we're going to be putting together some exclusive Mommie Swag Bags for the event and if you can't get to BlogHer, here's your chance to get noticed!!

These aren't your ordinary swag bags!! Not only will there be fabulous products inside these fabulous bags... there's gonna be cash!! I can't even begin to tell you how exciting that is!!
grrr
Want your card in as a spotlighted blogger in our swag bags? Make sure you drop me an email to CaseysCouch@Yahoo.com or head over to Kristin's and let her know. We'll get you more information if you need and we'll get you noticed at BlogHer '09 without you even being there!
Untitled-3



imageimageimageimageimageimagelogo-wetones


imageimage

5 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom May 15, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

I'm in - I sent my cards to Kristin awhile back - I wish I were going with you guys!

Cynthia May 17, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

I'm going to Blogher...I'm so excited!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom June 23, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

I'm still in right??? I sent my cards a long time ago lol...

Back to TOP