Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thoughtful Gifts, Direct From The Orchard...

Nothing says summer to me like the way that real, fresh fruit screams summer. I'm a fan of all things fruit and I've been known to make a mean fruit salad, but I've got nothing on Bountiful Fruit. Bountiful Fruit is the online gift store where you can snag up some of the most amazing selections from Stemilt Growers out in Washington.

Stemilt Growers and Bountiful Fruit specializes in apples, pears, peaches, nectarines and cherries, but I don't think that I've ever had a cherry experience like I had on Wednesday when the biggest box of cherries showed up on my doorstep. Of course, I was about to run out the door but I was mesmerized and sucked in by the 8.5 pound box of dark sweet cherries and rainier cherries that I stared at. I was on my way to work with my parents, but that would have to wait cause there's no way that I could have left the house without jamming a whole bunch of cherries down my throat. Of course I go for the dark sweet cherries first, and they were perfect! Big and juicy, just the way the perfect cherry should be. I did have a bit of hesitation with the rainiers though... I had never had a white-ish, pink-ish cherry... A.MAZ.ING. They're a bit sweeter then the dark reds and a bit firmer, but ohmigosh... I couldn't stop! Needless to say, I was late for working with my parents, but I brought them a bag of cherries to make up for it. First thing my dad said was they were so big he thought they were cherry tomatoes from a distance!

With selections like the medium boxes of dark red cherries, rainier cherries or the mix of the two, the traditional trio of apples, the summer's encore nectarines are on pre-order, as well as one of my other favorite fruits ever, hot August night peaches! Not to forget Bountiful Fruits Organic fruit selections as well!! With FREE standard 2 day shipping, you'll be able to be indulging on some truly wonderful fruit from Stemilt and Bountiful Fruit before you know it!!

You can even save 10% off of your order through July 31st by using code fruit09!!

1 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• July 18, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

YUM! We've been buying lots of Rainer cherries lately. Mat will seriously eat a whole bag to himself. Tasty. :) I'll have to show him Bountiful Fruit.

Back to TOP