Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Am Ageless Because....

This "Ageless" challenge was a doozy!! I had to make an Ageless sign and take a picture with it... now my first thought was just make a sign and take a pic of me with my mom and g'ma... but no... that doesn't show my whacked out personality!!

So... without further ado...

I AM AGELESS BECAUSE....

I do silly things!! This is what happens after the kids and the hubby go to bed!! I stay young at heart!!

If you're headed to BlogHer, head over to Kristin's and enter into the Ageless $200 For BlogHer Giveaway!!

5 comments:

Kristin,  July 8, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

Oh Casey. I do lover you!

Unknown July 8, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Awesome, great eyeshadow!

Shannon July 8, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

You are hilarious! Late at night when the kids are asleep is the best time to get blogging done and other silly things :)

Thanks for your great personality!

Pricousins July 8, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

LMAO!!!! You made my night!

Back to TOP