Monday, July 20, 2009

Take-Alongs for Travel!!

With BlogHer approaching, I have actually had to think about what I am bringing with me, what I need, what I have, what I'm used to, what I need to anticipate and more... its quite overwhelming!! Over the next few days I'll be bringing you a couple features about the perfect travel items!!

You always have to have more then you think that you need while traveling, and having a spare laptop bag could be quite important! God forbid the strap on the only one you have breaks or it gets a rip while running through an airport or something- Rainebrooke offers laptop bags that are not only colorful, stylish, lightweight, but they are padded and compact, perfect for stashing in the bottom of your suitcase!
banner

Sometimes traveling and taking pictures can be difficult, because unless you stop and ask someone on the street, there's usually one person who is left out of every picture.... and that's usually me!! I can't say I like the fact that there are hardly any pictures of me, but I do like that I get lots of great shots of the kids. But for all the times that I'd like to be in the picture, I definitely need to get an xshot- I love that it extends 3 feet so that you can just stick your camera in, set the timer and be in each picture that you've been missing from!!
XSHOT

Sometimes while traveling you just don't want to give up some of the comforts of home, so you can pick up from She-Tech laptop cases, digital accessory cases and bags, including cases for the awesome iphone (that I don't have) so you can take your goodies with you while traveling, without the worry that you are going to bang them up or scratch them. The laptop essentials kit is perfect for on the go, as well as the flylight and the portable laptop speakers!

1 comments:

icefairy July 20, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

Thank you for the tips, Casey!
Could you do me a favor and comment on this post?
http://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com/2009/07/momfinitions.html
Thanks a lot!

Back to TOP