Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lovin' Armani Exchange!!

In a perfect world, I'd be 60 pounds thinner and I'd have all the money in the world to purchase the fabulous things in life. I've fallen in love with Armani Exchange and its a pity too, cause I'm perpetually broke. Though with my love of Armani Exchange, I'm dreaming to own the Embroidered Skinny Flare Fit, the Potassium Straight Leg and the oh-so lustworthy Cropped Sequin Skinny Fit.

A good thing is though, that Armani Exchange's premium womens denim starts at $98!! I could save for a bit, maybe skip a coffee while out and about or two, and snag me some hot jeans!! Not only do they have fabulous jeans, I can look for hours for hot outfits to put together with all their other selections! I'd love to pair their jeans with the hot Sequined Chevron tank!!

You can even text to win a pair of Armani Exchange jeans by texting DENIM4 to ARMANI (276264)- for more info, see here. text A|X

We all know Georgio Armani, but Armani Exchange is a more affordable, street chic fashion. It shouts freedom and personal style, its casual yet sophisticated and not only do they have denim, they have accessories like loungewear, jewelry, watches and shoes among so much more.

Right now (7/7-7/19) there's a special going on!! Purchase a full price pair of Armani Exchange jeans and receive a gift card for $20 off your next purchase of $100 or more, valid from 7/30-8/15.

Make sure you're following ArmaniExchange on Twitter!! You can even see whats going on over at the A|X Blog!

Post?slot_id=41224&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Unknown July 7, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Great jeans! I'll have to check them out :)

Back to TOP