Thursday, July 23, 2009

Make Feeding Easier!

The awesome Juvenile Solutions gave me the opportunity to make my life just a bit easier... Baby food gets boring and we're trying to incorporate chunkier foods and the like to Lil' Buddy. When I had the chance to review the wean machine and the baby cubes, I knew that it would be perfect for all the awesome super-fresh fruits and veggies that we stock up on in the summer.
I started off with some sliced organic carrots for the little guy, I steamed them up so they were fairly soft and put them into the wean machine.... Lets think garlic press with bigger holes, if you will, and then the same motion to smoosh up the food for your little one. With two different size "caps" of holes, a large and a small, you can customize the texture of the food for your baby. I went with the bigger and after I was done pressing the carrots through the wean machine, I was able to store them all into the baby cubes so they were on hand when I'd need them next!

Think of how easy it would be to incorporate all sorts of different foods and different flavors to your baby when all you have to do is "wean machine" it! You can make your own fresh chunky baby applesauce when you get done apple picking at the orchard. You could do a baby stew with all sorts of veggies and potatoes.... there's so many ideas running around in my head to use the wean machine for!! And the baby cubes are so handy as well, since the lid is attached, (no searching for a top), non-toxic, microwave safe, dishwasher safe and freezer safe!! They're stackable so you can prepare the fresh foods you have on hand now and store them in the freezer for a later day!

Big thanks to Juvenile Solutions for making this review possible! Check them out for so many great items, from bathing products to travel accessories and more!!

1 comments:

kado! July 28, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

what a cool kitchen tool! If I ever have another little one....

Back to TOP