Sunday, July 19, 2009

BlogHer Costume Changes...

I only say "costume changes" in the nicest sense... For me, wearing real clothes and real shoes is like a crazy treat. My uniform most days is staying in my pj's or just tossing on ratty jeans and a tee to go work at my parents property. No heels or dresses in my routine whatsoever....

How am I going to handle BlogHer and my costume changes?!?! I feel like I've done a good job of grabbing pieces that work with me, that I'll be comfortable in and maybe someday will wear again.

Not the best pic, but a sneak peek at SOME of what will be in my new Sherpani luggage!


My biggest fear is walking in heels, though I used to do the heels and the big platforms years ago, I don't think I've actually worn a pair of shoes that weren't crocs, flipflops or sneakers in a long long long time... I'm nervous that my ankle will definitely give out and I'll end up in the hospital in Chicago... my physical therapist told me last week that one good roll on my ankle and its done.... So everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't kill myself in my shoes.

I wish I had pictures of everything I have/will have to bring to wear to BlogHer, but I've got a few things that haven't arrived yet (yes, I'm crapping myself hoping that they get here soon.) I also cannot seem to find a pair of khaki capris that I like OR a black short sleeved shrug or short sleeved blazer that I like either.... I'll be hauling the kids off to the mall with me this week I'm sure. My own personal hell, 2 kids, mall, limited funds and me.

5 comments:

Kristin July 19, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Casey I'm so excited!!

You'll look adorable!

Unknown July 19, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

Looks like some great outfits! I'm sure you'll be fine!

taysmommy July 19, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Deuce will be lookin HOTT!

Shari@aPsychMommy July 19, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Can't wait to see some pics of you in those outfits at BlogHer! I'm not going so I have to live vicariously through everyone else's blogs

Pricousins July 19, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

I hear ya girl but I'm sure you'll do fine!

Back to TOP