Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Style Guide presents... Alternative Apparel!

There's no way that I can be without certain basics, and Alternative Apparel has those basics that I crave. With the softest cotton, the Debbie Flutter Tee is one of my new faves. This is the tee that I've been turning to when I want to wear a basic tee shirt, but don't want to be so dressed down. The flutter in the sleeves brings it up a notch all while keeping me comfortable!

Alternative Apparel isn't just for women though, they carry mens, as well as babies and toddler items so that the rest of the family can be just as comfortable and stylish as you are!!

Right now they have a $9.99 summer clearance going on so you can get looks for less! Beyonce has even been spotted in Alternative Apparel digs! And the picture in this post is of long-time-crush Jared Leto in an Alternative Apparel shirt. *drool* Don't forget to sign up for their newsletter to keep on top of their new items and sales! At the Alternative Apparel blog, you can find out even more about who's been spotted in their clothes, what styles are hot, green features and even videos!

0 comments:

Back to TOP