Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer Style Guide presents... Simply-Bags!!

You can't forget the accessories when you're getting your summer wardrobe together, and that includes bags!!

Simply-Bags has a huge selection of every style of bag imaginable! From bridal bags to diaper bags, from laptop bags to travel totes, from beach bags to wine bags and more! I was lucky enough to be able to add their stylish beach tote to my summer ensemble and its perfect! Its big enough to stash all the items I need for our days out, yet its not so big that its unmanagable. The stylish beach tote is seriously all that I'm going to be needing this summer for our outings. The size and how sturdy it is, definitely makes it my go to tote for all the stuff I lug around. Even though its personalized with my name, Boug took it to her "camp over" at my parents property and not only did she have pj's, clothes, shoes and games, she had 2 stuffed animals in there and there was STILL room!!

I'm now lusting over the cotton canvas tote bag in red and the patent leather handbag in black! Perfect additions to this summers wardrobe!!

And for heading to BlogHer with the laptop... I'm drooling for the ladies notebook computer bag in chocolate!!

What from Simply-Bags tickles your fancy?!?

3 comments:

taysmommy July 5, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

love the beach tote! Great stuff!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom July 5, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

These are gorgeous - I must have at least one!

jerricapuck July 6, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

I'm simply crazy over the Quilted Duffle Bag. & the Lime Green Travel Bag. -- adorable.
:]

Back to TOP