Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where's Your Next Vacation Going To Be??



Each year, the hub and I say "We WILL take a vacation this year!" and each year, it never happens... its depressing, but its our own fault. We lack the motivation, funds and planning that it takes to plan a kickin' vacation.

Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing has definitely been added to my list of places to stay if we ever get our act together and visit Missouri!! Lake Taneycomo sounds gorgeous and my husband would love to play 18 holes at the Payne Stewart Golf Course, and both are close nearby the Hilton Promenade!

Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel is right across the street, so maybe there will be a convention that I could head to there and stay at that hotel! It looks simply spectacular and has all the anemities needed for an awesome stay.

With lots of specials on their stays, I know my husband would beg me to book the Golf Package, which would mean that me and the kids would be headed out for a day of shopping at the nearby Tanger Outlet Mall or head out to relax at Table Rock Lake. The Golf Package includes round of golf for two, deluxe room accommodations, complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and the course and a complimentary sleeve of commemorative golf balls.



Post?slot_id=41347&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Becca July 7, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

I have absolutely no plans for a next vacation...that's kind of depressing!

Back to TOP