Saturday, July 18, 2009

Get to know me before BlogHer....

I've been seeing these posts around lately and I figured I had to jump in and do one of my own...
Some of you may know me enough to know some of these, but some may not, so here goes!!

  • My name is Casey... I've been known as CaseyDeuce, CaseyTwo or any other variation of that for the past 8 years... I'm the chick rockin' out on the couch, I've got a great view of the mess.
  • I'm all of 5'3", I'm short as heck but my big mouth makes up for my short height.
  • I'm a proud mom of 2, a 5 year old girl and an 11 month old son. I love them dearly, but really can't wait to escape them for my 2.5 days at BlogHer.
  • I couldn't tell you the last time I wore "real" clothes and "real" shoes so if you see me falling over myself in heels, its not because I'm trashed....
  • I'm going to definitely be sure to have my camera and my vado on hand at ALL times, there's no excuse for missing a great pic or something awesome on video.
  • If you're drinking a dirty martini, or any drink with olives, don't approach me until you put it down and don't get all breathy in my face... I despise olives and may very well run screaming from you.
  • Please don't be offended if I can't remember your name or your blog, I'm aweful with names, I have the worst memory!!
  • I'll have my poken, but if you have one, you may have to remind me to use it... I live in a small town and haven't met anyone with one yet so it hasn't even been broken in! I may very well end up forgetting about it in my bag!
  • If you end up taking pics at BlogHer and I end up in any of them, please please please forward them to me! I'm always the one with the camera so I hardly ever have any pics of myself. My twitter pic is from like almost 2 years ago!!
  • I'm not headed to BlogHer to impress anyone, I'm going to be me, have fun, chill with some of the best chicks I know and relax... its not that I don't care to impress anyone, I just would rather be myself and comfortable!!
  • I'm getting a late start on the introductions, I'm arriving early Friday morning instead of on Thursday, so I may not know as many people as some others.
  • My birthday is on Thursday, 7/23, and yes... I'll accept gifts at BlogHer. Big, shiny, expensive ones... from anyone. I don't discriminate.

So that's me in a nutshell... Anything I left out or something you'd like to know? Ask in the comments, email me (caseyscouch@yahoo.com) or get me on twitter (@caseydeuce)!!

6 comments:

kasandria July 18, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

Hi Casey! Nice to meet you! I'll be there so hopefully we can meet.
Kasandria
@waystosave

taysmommy July 18, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Blogher '10 it's on!!!! Hahaha!

Can't wait to see all the piccies mama!

ChainedAngel July 18, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Don't tell *me* you're short. At 5'3" you're tall to me. And I'm hours away from any St*rBucks! (yeah- bad joke) But truly, I'm a whole 4" shorter than you. That's a third of a foot... Wow... Now I feel really short. :)

Leslie M. July 18, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

You Forgot to say How much Leslie Loves Veggies LOVE Ya!!
YOU are precious!! Have a BLAST!!!!
Hugs!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Pricousins July 19, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

I really wish I was going! Next year!!!


Hey, your bday is 2 days after mine!!!

Liz July 19, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

Woohoo! Can't wait to see you, great intro. post, and you don't have to worry about dirty martinis with me!
lol :-)

Back to TOP