Monday, July 6, 2009

Pure Energy = Pure Fun!!

How much do I love a toy that doesn't need batteries?
Boug got herself a Plasmacar the other day and she's thrilled, of couse, with the weather around here, she hasn't been able to ride it too much. We've had rain rain and more rain for what seems like forever. Thank goodness the sun broke through long enough and Boug was able to head outside to play around with it.

Looking at the box, the hub gave me an eyeroll, automatically thinking it was going to be a pain to put together. Thankfully, it wasn't! He had it together in about 5 minutes and she was on her way. She caught on so quickly, after looking for the pedals and the on-off switch, she said "Mom, look, I didn't even turn it on and its going when I wiggle the wheel!!" I didn't even have to read the instructions to her! Just a back and forth motion on the steering wheel and you're on your way! Of course, when we noticed on the instructions and the box that it would take up to 220 pounds, the husband and I both had to take a turn- no, I didn't let him take video of me...

What I love the most about the Plasmacar? Well what's not to love? The kids power it themselves which is great cause there's no need to charge it up or anything, its easy to put together, and Boug has a ton of fun with it! She's not sitting in front of the TV or playing video games which is a wonderful thing!! The Plasmacar is definitely going to be added to the list of approved toys that I give as gifts as well!!



Don't forget to become a Plasmacar fan on Facebook!
Follow PlaSmart on Twitter too!!
You can purchase your PlasmaCar at Amazon for $50.94 right now with free super saver shipping!!


3 comments:

Sara Elizabeth July 6, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

Looks fun. I bet my youngest niece would love that.

PlaSmart Inc. July 6, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Thanks for the review! Hope you enjoy the PlasmaCar for a long time!

taysmommy July 6, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

How cool! It reminds me of that little seat thing I had when I was little that swiveled like that. very cool!

Back to TOP