Monday, July 20, 2009

Finding Foot Comfort with Kuru

When traveling, whether its to BlogHer or anywhere else, there's going to be times to put aside the party shoes and put one something comfortable to putz around town in, sight see and more...

When I heard about the opportunity to kick around in Kuru shoes while at BlogHer, I jumped! They look so comfortable and definitely the Chicane in the red is my color style! (honestly, the sneakers I normally wear are yellow and black...) Not only that, but Kuru is responsible... You can register each Kuru purchase in order to donate a portion of your purchase to a charity of your choice! With causes like Feed The Children, Susan G Komen for the Cure, Livestrong Foundation and more, you can definitely feel good about your purchase.

Lets not forget, that your foot isn't completely flat and Kuru has taken that into consideration with their KuruSole to cushion your steps, with the heelkradl, refined arch support and custom molding sockliner, these shoes are sooooo comfortable!!

You'll be seeing me do my wandering around Chicago in my Kuru sneakers!! The hub's already eyeballin' the Kuru Cirque, but he's got a size 16 foot... I'll just be able to rub it in how much I love mine!!

1 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom July 21, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Oh these are cute! I wish I was going to BlogHer - I would totally find you in those!

Back to TOP