Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where did the past year go??

Yesterday was Lil' Buddy's first birthday, and I have no clue how that even happened.
It seemed like yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital.

He's gone from a 9 lb. 7 oz. new born swaddled up baby.... to a 30 lb. 2 oz. buzzed head 1 year old. He's gone from not understanding me at all, to telling me what it is that he needs. Bottles to sippy cups, baby food to finger food....

Love you Lil' Buddy, you'll always be a Mama's Boy to me!!

5 comments:

Leslie M. August 20, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Ahhhh how precious!!! Happy Birthday Baby!!!
The time flies by and before you know it... College.. and Marriage.. I KNOW!
My First Daughter was JUST Born last week and Now she is having her first baby.. how can that be Case????
NO!!! I'm still 25! Right?? WRONG, Somehow, 23 years passed and I am 48! GEE Whiz..

Enjoy that darling Baby!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Superdumb Supervillain August 20, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

Jasper's 25 months and 26 lbs and I thought he was getting so big- what a big boy your lil buddy is!

Mom Union August 20, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

I know exactly how Leslie M. feels. My daughter, Sydney, was born yesterday, and she's taking her driving test on Saturday! I don't know which is scarier, the fact that the years have flown by, or that she'll be out on the open road. *sob*

Well, congrats to you, Casey! And a Happy Birthday to your little one. Cherish every moment (except when your changing diapers, that best forgotten, hee hee.)

Kisses, Heather (from Heathersphere)

Liz August 21, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Awww, how sweet!! He is such a cutie, and growing so quickly! :-)

Back to TOP