Monday, August 17, 2009

High Flying with Pete's Dragon!


The hub makes fun of me because for some reason, there are so many movies that he thinks that everyone in the world has seen, yet I haven't. Pete's Dragon is one of those movies that the hub considers a classic, yet I have never seen... until recently.

How much do I love Pete's Dragon?!?! It's one of those movies that goes along the lines of classic Disney, like Mary Poppins!

The story of Pete who escaped his abusive family with the help of Elliot, the dragon who can become invisible at will, is one that our family loves today, just as much as my husband loved it as a child.

I loved learning the brazzle dazzle effects! The bonus material of behind the movie magic of live action and animation together was so interesting and to hear the original song concept of "Boo Bop Bopbop Bop" from 1976 was a blast from the past, but so awesome to know that this stuff is archived and available as bonus material along with so much more!

Pete's Dragon (High-Flying Edition) is available for purchase at Amazon.com

3 comments:

Dian August 18, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

I also have always like this movie!

Dian
www.GroceryShopForFREE.com

Not Just Any Jen August 18, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

This is a family favorite! O Petey, O Petey, He's like a Son to Us. Poor Petey

Back to TOP