Monday, August 10, 2009

My Husband Rocks!!!


Sometimes I feel like I don't celebrate my marriage enough, meaning that I take my husband for granted at times and I don't like knowing in the back of my mind that he may be feeling unappreciated. I've realized that some days, life gets so hectic that things get pushed to the wayside... like hugs and kisses along with the occasional "Good game" pat on the rear, to my husband.

Coming across Union28 was wonderful because they carry clothing that lets people see how you are feeling. Their "My Husband Rocks" and "My Wife Rocks" are the cutest way to express your feelings!! Over at the site, they say that their mission is to:

Encourage marriage relationships.
Communicate a positive image of marriage.
Honor the sanctity or the marriage covenant.


To be honest, my husband and I haven't had the most "normal" of relationships. We did things a bit backwards, but there's no denying that I am so very proud to be his wife, and he's made it clear that he's extremely proud to be my husband. And when he saw me in my "My Husband Rocks" Union28 tee, he just had one thing to say- "You're wearing that every single day!!"

You can save 15% off of your order of two items or more!! Use code 625Couch15 through September 10th to save at Union28!!

2 comments:

Unknown August 10, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

They have some super cute stuff! Too bad I'm not married ;(

kado! August 11, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

cute!

....and hey we did things a little backwards too....but who says the rest of them are doing it "right" LOL!

Back to TOP