Sunday, August 2, 2009

Take Your Family On An Adventure!!


Family vacations are so different these days then they used to be. Now we do things like visit crazy big indoor water parks and some of us are even doing "staycations" where we stay home instead of traveling. Personally I'd just love to relax with a spa treatment and I know that the hub would love to take some time for himself on the golf course.

Vail Resorts has come up with a way to make everyones vacation a great one, their all-inclusive packages at Keystone and Vail make it the perfect way to plan your vacation. Depending on how much time you want to take away, you're able to choose from four day/three night itinerary or a seven day/six night itinerary.

The Epic Summer Family Adventure is loaded with great things to do, from white water rafting, horseback riding, zip lining, visiting national parks and more! You can even view the detailed itinerary at the website!

I was actually surprised to see how affordable the Epic Summer Family Adventure really is! I'm not trying to give them any ideas... but they could really be charging much much more!!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog and giveaway campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Epic Summer and Vail Resorts. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate

0 comments:

Back to TOP