Saturday, August 8, 2009

How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days!

Being a 27 year old chick... I, of course, am a big fan of chick flicks. I'm an even bigger fan of chick flicks that my husband actually finds funny too though. Of course, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days came out in February 2003, and the hub and I started dating (became inseperable) in September 2003 and though I'm sure I had plenty of time to reference the movie and know what NOT to do, I'm positive I committed so many no-no's in our relationship. (Love fern anyone? Yeah, that's me.)

How adorable is Kate Hudson playing Andie Anderson, the writer for Composure magazine?? How hunky is Matthew McConaughey playing Ben, the ad executive and ladies man?? I love this movie because I could never "on purpose" attempt to "lose a guy" by actually doing, full blown, all the chick stereotypes that Andie does to Ben. I love this movie because I love watching a guy squirm... knowing that he really can't go anywhere because he's got something to lose if he does.

How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days is one of those movies that you can't help but to laugh when you watch it and though you've seen it 100 times, you always cry at the same spot. Of course, its getting even better with the Deluxe Edition being released on Blu-Ray and DVD on the 18th!! The deluxe edition is going to be loaded with the directors commentary, why the sexes battle, girls night out, "somebody like you" Keith Urban music video and my favorite- deleted scenes!

You can preorder the Deluxe Edition of How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days at Amazon.com in both Blu-ray and DVD.

1 comments:

3carnations August 10, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

That's one of my favorite movies!

Back to TOP